Hey, I bought this game on itchio and only just noticed it's on steam, is it possible to get a steam key after buying from itchio?
A downloadable game for Windows
Zissi (the player) has traveled from far away to visit her grandmother which coincidentally is about to celebrate her birthday. Of course, Zissi forgot it was soon going to be her grandma's birthday so she didn't get her a present and must now search the island for pearls to make her a pearl necklace as soon as possible before it's too late... after all, it might be her last birthday ever.
- A pretty-big open world. Go almost anywhere at the very start of the game.
- Find items to help you on your quest for the pearls.
- Collect coins, gold bars and rubies to buy items.
- Dynamic day-night cycle.
- Talk to the inhabitants of the island to get tips or just find out what their favorite thing in the whole world is.
- Original art made by me. It's good enough, I think.
- Multiple endings depending on how many pearls you collect (you need at least 20) and/or how long it takes you.
- Sequence breaking? There are barely any sequences! Find out where a pearl is and go get it. Sometimes you need an item to get it but you can also get items in a different order every time you play.
- Controller and Keyboard+Mouse support (Xbox Controller recommended).
- No bosses. Sorry but boss fights didn't fit the carefree atmosphere of the game. Also, they're hard to do and I rather have no boss fights than have crappy boss fights.
- The game is pretty relaxed and chill. If you're looking for a challenge then this game might not be for you, unless you like speedrunning.
- There's backtracking. I like backtracking but do you? There is a way to turn on some teleporters that make moving around the island so much easier but you need to buy an item first and then bring it to a friend on the other side of the island.
I recommend you download the demo first to see if the game works on your computer and/or if you like it: https://spram.itch.io/zissis-island-demo
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
I can give you one, but I don't know how to send a private message on itch.io. You can E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you a key.
I bought your game on Steam, it's wonderful! I'm about 20% through it.
Thanks for the review on Steam too! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
You're welcome! It's one of the best games I've played in recent times. Do you have any plans on releasing your game on Mac or Linux?
If I could I would, but right now I don't have the time.Maybe later.
Take your time.
From what I understand, you made this game by yourself, which is pretty amazing. Making games takes a lot of time and energy, and I think it really payed off for you. This is the best game I've played this year, and I am very exited to see more Spram games in the future!
By the way, I got the good ending this time!
This game can not be $0.04 because itch.io accepts a minimum of $0.50.